Raccolta saves, mega raccolta che sarà completata passo passo....

« Older   Newer »
J-Love94
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 15:26     +1   -1

come scritto nel titolo ho aperto questo topic dove posterò i saves che troverò man mano sul web e con cui ho giocato ;) ....per ora eccovene 3:

Vigor Lamezia

descrizione sotto spoiler

SPOILER (click to view)
The save game starts in 2017 and you are in charge of Vigor Lamezia, a Serie C2 team that have been taken over by an Australian tycoon, pumping lots of money into the club. Previously, the manager has been in charge of an all conquering Venezia side, so has a large reputation. A few players have already been signed, players with far higher quality than any one in Serie C2. Your challenge is to utilise them and rise through the leagues.

DOWNLOAD

Messina

SPOILER (click to view)
As a lot of you know, Messina were a reasonable Serie A/B team throughout the last 20 years or so, however, last season they got relegated and removed from the Italian league due to financial issues, however, they argued and ended up in Serie D. In this game, they have just been promoted back to Serie C, and it is the second season (2009). You, Ivan Zamarano are now in charge of the club - BUT - there are no players or staff, just a past reputation of higher league football. You think you can take them to the top?

DOWNLOAD

Newcastle United

SPOILER (click to view)
Newcastle United are in dire straits financially and dying a death down in the Coca-Cola Championship. Can you be their brother(s) in arms and make them some money for nothing. It's not just about getting them back in the Premier League, it's about putting them on top!

DOWNLOAD

Monopoli Monopoly

eccovi un saves spettacolare....la descrizione che sarà nello spoiler ve la riassumo brevemente....sei l'allenatore del monopoli e dopo TANTISSIMI anni hai portato il monopoli in serie A....all' allenatore sono arrivate 3 offerte....Juve,Lazio e Inter....quindi voi potrete scaricare il save dove avrete accettato l'inter, quello dove sarete alla juve e quello dovete avrete optato per la lazio....inostre potete scaricare quello in cui sarete ancora al Monopoli ;)

SPOILER (click to view)
Meet our Italian-born English manager, who decided to take the plunge into football management at the tender age of 30. With no past footballing experience whatsoever (apart from trolling around the FM forums), he took control of AC Monopoli of the Italian Serie C2/3 in 2008.

Fast forward 10 years, Monopoli are now in their second season in Serie A, having won their past leagues to get promoted. Job offers start coming in the inbox, among which are Juventus, Lazio, and Inter Milan.

Should he go for the strong football traditions of Juventus? Or maybe the ailing giants Lazio? Or perhaps aim for glory with Inter? Or, realise the Monopoli monopoly?

JUVENTUS
INTER
LAZIO
MONOPOLI

2019 Dream

SPOILER (click to view)
The game starts in 2019 in pre-season. Leagues loaded are:

Mexico(1st division only)
Croatia(2nd division and aboe)
England(all leagues)
France(national and above)
Germany(3rd division and above)
Greece(superleague only)
Italy(Serie C2 and above)
Portugal(Liga Vitalis and above)
Russia(1st division and above)
Scotland(all)
Spain(League adelante and above)
Argentina(prem only)
Brazil(1st division only)

DOWNLOAD

Edited by J-Love94 - 11/5/2009, 18:55

Zotaa_93
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 15:30     +1   -1

mi dici il prescorso in devo metterli??

J-Love94
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 15:32     +1   -1

eccovi un saves spettacolare....la descrizione che sarà nello spoiler ve la riassumo brevemente....sei l'allenatore del monopoli e dopo TANTISSIMI anni hai portato il monopoli in serie A....all'allenatore sono arrivate 3 offerte....Juve,Lazio e Inter....quindi voi potrete scaricare il save dove avrete accettato l'inter, quello dove sarete alla juve e quello dovete avrete optato per la lazio....inostre potete scaricare quello in cui sarete ancora al Monopoli ;)

SPOILER (click to view)
Meet our Italian-born English manager, who decided to take the plunge into football management at the tender age of 30. With no past footballing experience whatsoever (apart from trolling around the FM forums), he took control of AC Monopoli of the Italian Serie C2/3 in 2008.

Fast forward 10 years, Monopoli are now in their second season in Serie A, having won their past leagues to get promoted. Job offers start coming in the inbox, among which are Juventus, Lazio, and Inter Milan.

Should he go for the strong football traditions of Juventus? Or maybe the ailing giants Lazio? Or perhaps aim for glory with Inter? Or, realise the Monopoli monopoly?

JUVENTUS
INTER
LAZIO
MONOPOLI

CITAZIONE (Zotaa_93 @ 11/5/2009, 16:30)
mi dici il prescorso in devo metterli??

start => documenti => sports interactive => games

Edited by J-Love94 - 11/5/2009, 18:49

view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 16:03     +1   -1

Group:
Amministratori

ehm...j-love non vorrei contraddirti ma se si tratta di save vanno messi in documenti - sport interactive - fm09 - games...

Web Contacts  Top
aittam93
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 16:07     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (budwaiser4 @ 11/5/2009, 17:03)
ehm...j-love non vorrei contraddirti ma se si tratta di save vanno messi in documenti - sport interactive - fm09 - games...

J-Love94
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 17:48     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (budwaiser4 @ 11/5/2009, 17:03)

giusto

J-Love94
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 18:18     +1   -1

aggiornato il 1° post ;)

Danilo M.
view post Posted on 11/5/2009, 19:48     +1   -1

Tre domande:
-1) Quale data base bisgna avere?
-2) Se la domanda di sopra è il DB di default, quale patch hai usato?
-3) Iniziano tutti il 2017?

Cmq ottimo lavoro!

J-Love94
view post Posted on 12/5/2009, 13:37     +1   -1

per capire l'anno d'inizio basta leggere un pò la descrizione sotto spoiler....tanto a capire l'anno ci vuole poco....per la patch io sinceramente non me lo ricordo per quale sono apparte quello del monopoli che è per la 9.1.0 ;) ....

EDIT: quello del 2019 è per la patch 9.2.0 dopo aggiorno

marktotti10
view post Posted on 13/5/2009, 21:41     +1   -1

ottimo grazie j-love !!!

x . M i k e™
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 19:56     +1   -1

Grande Joseph..metto importante

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 20:25     +1   -1

"91 punti, teste di cazzo"

Group:
FMC Staff

Ne ho trovati uno interessante:

DOWNLOAD
Descrizione in inglese:
SPOILER (click to view)
It's the year 2012 and Liberty Salonta, a team in the Romanian 2nd division, have been taken over by an English tycoon willing to pump a lot of money into the club. The club has no history, a stadium which can only hold 1,000 people and the average ticket price is a grand 0, but, aside their money, they have top training facilities and good youth facilities + youth academy. Plus they have Steaua (the club i'm managing in this save) as parent, so you can have a good chance of loaning some promising youngsters, even though in my game the link was cancelled after Liberty eventually won promotion. So, have fun.

Descrizione in italiano(tradotta da me, mi scuso per eventuali imprecisioni :P ):
SPOILER (click to view)
E' il 2012 e il Liberty Salonta, una squadra in Romania di seconda divisione, è stata acquisita da un ricco inglese che investe molti soldi all'interno del club. Il club non ha una storia,ha uno stadio che può contenere 1,000 persone e il prezzo del biglietto è 0, ma, a parte i soldi, ha dei buoni impianti di allenamento e buoni impianti/scuole per i giovani. In più hanno lo Steau come affiliato, e tu puoi avere buone possibilità di avere dei discreti giovani, solo che dopo la promozione del Liberty, l'affiliazione è stata cancellata. Buon divertimento!

tukinho22
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 02:25     +1   -1

Tutti i link riportati nel topic non fungono..! Sono scaduti

view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 11:33     +1   -1

Allenatore Internazionale

Group:

A me quelli del primo post funzionano TUTTI.

~.bilo™
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 12:03     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Massi23 @ 7/7/2009, 12:33)
A me quelli del primo post funzionano TUTTI.

20 replies since 11/5/2009, 15:26   1019 views